11-13 yrs old
14-18 yrs old
Government and Politics
Students will design and build a suburb and also consider and implement the key decisions made by individual, social groups and the government
July 10, 2018
NSW Pilot Program Example
View the opinions of students using Minecraft as a learning resource
• Students are to plan their suburb (using other tools than Minecraft Education) so that they can determine what resoruces they require, land size, building structure type etc.
• Students are to build their suburb with the consideration of how the area will grow, resize, remain sustainable.
• Once the suburb is complete, the government, local groups, and individuals (students in assigned groups) are to determine the limitations of the suburb and come up with ways to fix this. The class must make these changes without disrupting the suburb (ie, they are unable to knock buildings down etc)
• Students are to identify and discuss the issues presented with maintaining a suburb long term.
• All students are to participate in all components of the project.
• Students may blog or record their builds in real time so that they can provide detailed explanation as to ‘why’ they are building the suburb in a particular way. Students are to integrate theory into their responses
Chinese Tang Dynasty Capital
Multiple classes collaboratively build a city.
Meet and Greet!
Making a Human Timeline to Bring History to life!
Learn about styles of architecture.
Make 2 Sides connect
Students will explore the basics of engineering.
Building a refugee camp
Build a refugee camp according to UNHCR standards
Living in Element City
Turning an immersive experience into a story
The history of Sam Barlow's contributions.
如果你想了解在中国发行的Minecraft我的世界教育版，请访问我们的中国官方网站. 你也可以留在 education.minecraft.net了解世界其他地方如何使用Minecraft: Education Edition.