Learn basic controls and start to think about lesson ideas and the many possibilities of using Minecraft in your classroom.
May 3, 2018
Lesson plan example1
Lesson plan - sensors - IT
Lesson plan example2
Lesson plan - Math World - Area
Learn to Play Minecraft
Knowledge base article on learning to play Minecraft.
Create a Lesson Plan with Minecraft
Knowledge Base article discussing creating lessons using Minecraft: Education Edition.
Explore Tutorial world:
Explore the world 'Lesson Hub Volume I' Template world:
While exploring these worlds, ask yourself:
• What structures could you have your students create tomorrow that would map to your current topics of study?
• What world are you going to build to use in your classroom?
To become more familiar with using Minecraft: Education Edition, try the following activities:
1. Use Tutorial world to learn about movement and different craftable items
2. Master the basic controls of Minecraft
3. Explore the inventory and build your first house! (try using the Town Template found within the game).
4. Investigate different lesson ideas to show how Minecraft can be used in all curriculum areas and subjects in countless ways.
Be able to complete the tutorial world.
Be able to move in all directions, fly, place a block, and break a block.
Be able to build a house in Minecraft.
Be able to create a lesson using Lesson Hub Volume I.
After completing these getting started activities, you and your students should feel confident in using Minecraft and should have generated plenty of ideas of how to use this amazing platform within their pedagogy.
Teach The Scientific Method To All Ages
Materials availability influence
The Unknown Planet challenge: building in a biome
Coding in Minecraft – an intro
The fundamentals of starting to code in Minecraft!
Build & 3D Print Useful Stuff
Students will create simple but useful things
How can you make 3D printer with Minecraft
Приручник за Мајнкрафт
Српски превод званичног приручника...