In this activity students work collaboratively in groups or pairs to create a labyrinth using learned mathematics content.
July 10, 2018
• By creating a labyrinth using content already learned students are reinforcing their knowledge and skills.
• Groups/pairs are based on students who work at similar ability levels.
• Students reinforce knowledge through teaching others.
• How will you ask the questions?
• How will players get to the end of your labyrinth?
• What will happen to players who choose the incorrect answers?
• Students work in pairs or groups to plan questions.
• Students will sketch out what their labyrinth will look like.
• Students plan what will happen to players based on their answers at each question.
• Students will work together to build their labyrinth, complete with signs that guide players through the labyrinth.
• Students know the content and can transfer this knowledge.
• Students work collaboratively in groups or pairs to complete the task.
• Students create the minimum number of questions according to the task information.
• Students review and reflect on other groups work and communicate their thoughts and ideas to other groups.
Sign in with your Microsoft account and sign up for the Minecraft: Education Edition newsletter. We promise to respect your inbox.