11-13 yrs old
14-18 yrs old
Climate & Environment
This will demonstrate the elements (biotic and abiotic) of ecosystem. An ecosystem is composed of many different organisms.
April 25, 2018
Know about Ecosystem
This video link is of virtual tour of Ecosystem created by students with Power Pyramid explaining all tropical level of Ecosystem.
World File Ecosystem
This is the onedrive link of Minecraft World.
1. Review prior knowledge about basics of ecosystems.
2. Students will use their knowledge of ecosystems in conjunction with Minecraft tools to create their own world.
3. Using their creative skills, students will collaboratively create an ecosystem within Minecraft containing elements such as: houses, cages (for birds), animals, ponds, rivers , mountains, art galleries, transportation etc. to make their world more realistic.
4. Students can use tools such as the water bucket to create the flow of rivers from mountains, make water for animals. Lava can be used as a light source.
1. Students can pick a scenario to showcase the concept of "SAVE OUR ECOSYSTEM".
2. Students each choose a part of the ecosystem to showcase.
3. Students can search for living elements of ecosystem.
4. Students can explore about components of ecosystem.
5. Example projects could include designing a : Forest scene, Animal Life Cycle, or a Farm
Students should be able to communicate about the idea of saving the environment and ecosystem. They should maintain clean environment.
Students are expected to learn better in Team and should learn to distribute and acknowledge the work,
Students can perform extension activities such as Visit to National Parks, Botanical Gardens , Maintain Clean surroundings etc.
Sign in with your Microsoft account and sign up for the Minecraft: Education Edition newsletter. We promise to respect your inbox.