8-10 yrs old
11-13 yrs old
Art and Design
Students will model the planets according to their proximity to the sun.
March 2, 2018
Students watch the simulations and research the planet images. After that, they discuss what they learn about planets and we talk about the order, color, and size of planets.
- Students make group work and groups consist of a max of four students.
- Students determine the blocks appropriate to the planet colors.
- Each group begins to model planets in their own area.
- The groups that finish modeling design a platform where they can travel between planets
- Students use the camera and portfolio to document the story
- They present their work to the class
Students will look space travel from a different angle.
Teacher allows children to bring their creativity and imagination into the forefront.
Sign up for the Minecraft: Education Edition newsletter. We promise to respect your inbox.