6-7 yrs old
8-10 yrs old
11-13 yrs old
Art and Design
Reading and Writing
Children should explore in holidays and use minecraft as a platform on which to build and develop their own characters, settings and events.
July 13, 2018
Minecraft Wold Created by students
Lesson Plan Word File
Minecraft offers an environment in which students will create their world of their favourite visited places or anything they like.
1. It can a be farm
2. A resort they lived during the holidays
3. A visit to a fun park.
4. Story about the favourite book they read.
5. Trekking experience.
1. The goal of this world is to enable students to recommend their observation while they travel and read book that they have found interesting. 2. They must write why they recommend a particular place to others, how they discovered that place, what they liked, what that place and the people has taught them. How they can motivate others to travel to those areas.
3.They should also build their world in the creative mode, ones that have aroused most interest or the locations where the story took place.
1. All students will work in individually in their world to explain their experience. Students work should • have a clear identifiable character/scene from the story that conveys a message/value learnt • have used telling tools including: o slate o poster o board o sign o NPCs 2. Students will present their creation in a 10-15 minute presentation, showing off their creation to the class and talking about links to the explored places.
3. Students will pen down their thoughts in the form of a small essay or will create an animated movie or a collage.
Sign up for the Minecraft: Education Edition newsletter. We promise to respect your inbox.