14-18 yrs old
Government and Politics
Gender equality is achieved when men, women and LGBTQ enjoy the same rights and opportunities across all sectors of society.
February 3, 2018
LGBT Rights is Human Rights!
Gender Equality Community
Content Standard: Students were able to demonstrate understanding on the effects of issues and challenges in gender and society for active involvement as a member of community in inculcating equality and respect for others.
Performance Standard: Students were able to create a significant and creative solutions promoting respect and acceptance in different genders and support equality among the members of the society.
Focus Question: How can we achieve equality in society despite the diversity of views in different gender issues?
1. Collaborate with 8 to 10 members.
2. Project making is good for one week.
3. Create a world depicting a Gender Equality Community.
4. Screen record the tour in 2.20 minutes and explain the community in English.
5. Subtitle and music scoring is optional.
6. Save the final output in mp4 format.
7. Upload the final output in personal One Drive account and share the link for checking.
8. Solicit comments and opinions through Skype Presentation and Collaboration.
1. The students are able to translate the concepts of Gender Equality in creating a “Minecraft specialized community."
2. Enhancement of communication, collaboration and critical thinking skills.
3. Integrate the use of screen and voice recording.
Sign in with your Microsoft account and sign up for the Minecraft: Education Edition newsletter. We promise to respect your inbox.