11-13 yrs old
14-18 yrs old
NPC's distributed around the map ask the students questions. The students go into rooms according to the answer they think is right.
April 7, 2017
This is where external links are collected. For example, youtube videos or step by step tutorials on the link and description.
This is a treasure hunt designed for learning about the blood vessels. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any comments or questions. Thanks!
This is a survey for students to assess their peers.
• Students will be working in groups of five.
• The task is a treasure hunt – The objective is to build models of the arteries, veins and capillaries.
1. NPC's distributed around the map ask the students questions.
2. The students go into rooms according to the answer they think is right.
3. If they select a correct room, they will find a treasure chest filled with items.
4. The students may select items they would like to use for their models.
5. To get out of any room, the students must "pay" 10 diamonds to operate the door.
6. The students will create a portfolio using the camera.
7. They will present their work to the class and explain why they selected each of the items to build their model.
8. Each team member will evaluate every other team members’ collaboration.
• Scientific knowledge: accurate description of the blood vessels and their functions – 30%
• Presentation: clear and articulate explanations – 30%
• Creativity: The use of original materials and structures- 20%
• Teamwork: a weighted score of the teacher’s and the team members’ scoring (see the survey link).
Electricity – Demand Load Calc
Design & estimate electrical load calculation.
Who is the real winner?
Courtroom trial simulation activity.
Surviving the Shark Tank
Students will be creating a product and a business
Wonderful Plant World
Designed to teach Ss about plant's vascular system