11-13 yrs old
14-18 yrs old
NPC's distributed around the map ask the students questions. The students go into rooms according to the answer they think is right.
April 7, 2017
This is a treasure hunt designed for learning about the blood vessels. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any comments or questions. Thanks!
This is a survey for students to assess their peers.
• Students will be working in groups of five.
• The task is a treasure hunt – The objective is to build models of the arteries, veins and capillaries.
1. NPC's distributed around the map ask the students questions.
2. The students go into rooms according to the answer they think is right.
3. If they select a correct room, they will find a treasure chest filled with items.
4. The students may select items they would like to use for their models.
5. To get out of any room, the students must "pay" 10 diamonds to operate the door.
6. The students will create a portfolio using the camera.
7. They will present their work to the class and explain why they selected each of the items to build their model.
8. Each team member will evaluate every other team members’ collaboration.
• Scientific knowledge: accurate description of the blood vessels and their functions – 30%
• Presentation: clear and articulate explanations – 30%
• Creativity: The use of original materials and structures- 20%
• Teamwork: a weighted score of the teacher’s and the team members’ scoring (see the survey link).
Craft your Future – Lesson 1 of 4
Minecraft. In this custom built Minecraft world, students encount...
Craft your Future – Learning Construction in Minecraft – Introduction
In this custom built Minecraft world, students encounter a variet...
The City Of Florence (Italy)
Discover the beauty of the entire city of Florence
In this lesson, students will create shapes using code and then d...