11-13 yrs old
14-18 yrs old
NPC's distributed around the map ask the students questions. The students go into rooms according to the answer they think is right.
April 7, 2017
This is a treasure hunt designed for learning about the blood vessels. Please email me at email@example.com for any comments or questions. Thanks!
This is a survey for students to assess their peers.
• Students will be working in groups of five.
• The task is a treasure hunt – The objective is to build models of the arteries, veins and capillaries.
1. NPC's distributed around the map ask the students questions.
2. The students go into rooms according to the answer they think is right.
3. If they select a correct room, they will find a treasure chest filled with items.
4. The students may select items they would like to use for their models.
5. To get out of any room, the students must "pay" 10 diamonds to operate the door.
6. The students will create a portfolio using the camera.
7. They will present their work to the class and explain why they selected each of the items to build their model.
8. Each team member will evaluate every other team members’ collaboration.
• Scientific knowledge: accurate description of the blood vessels and their functions – 30%
• Presentation: clear and articulate explanations – 30%
• Creativity: The use of original materials and structures- 20%
• Teamwork: a weighted score of the teacher’s and the team members’ scoring (see the survey link).
Explore, create & sustain life on an alien planet
Science in Minecraft
How does science in MC and the real world differ?
Make 2 Sides connect
Students will explore the basics of engineering.
Virtualize your own School
Virtual Learning Scenario with/for Students
Solar Power Solutions
How can we model storing energy in Minecraft?
Modelling the heart
Students design a working heart model in Minecraft
Water is the secret of life
Water is the secret of life
Dynamic Ecosystems Project
Mastering ecosystems concepts, ideas, principles
Build water irrigation system and colony
Showcasing cell structure and function.
Creating an Ecosystem
What does a functioning ecosystem need?
Renewable Resource Coaster
Roller Coaster teaching modern energy sources
Properties of Matter
Differentiate elements, molecules, compounds.
Blood Cycle Escape Room
In order to get out you must know your blood cycle
Exploring Chemistry Safely
Identify and reduce potential hazards in a lab.
The Time Machine (Activity 5)
Explore the HG Wells classic in Minecraft
Sink the periodic table
Play and learn with the periodic table
Explore chemical reactions and temperature.
Students create the Water Cycle in Minecraft.
The Scientific Method
Use the scientific method to design experiments
Go on a quest to learn about the heart
Images formed by convex lens.
To learn how to draw ray diagrams for convex lens.
Blokby – en grøn by
Byen skal rustes til fremtidens klimaforandringer
Explore properties of elements
Crafting Your Review
Students create a review world for others.