14-18 yrs old
Government and Politics
In different groups, students create their own version of a perfect world. What does a perfect world look like?
January 12, 2018
Seven roles one president
Read about somethings that a president does
Powerpoint - introduction
This is the powerpoint that you saw the first lesson
• What would a perfect world be like?
• What laws and social rules would there be?
• What traditions?
• What are the living conditions?
• What are the welfare programs?
• Are all equal?
• Which roles are needed in a good world? Police, teachers, doctors etc. how are they prioritized in your world? Think about wages and power to make own decisions.
• What other country do you think is a good one, and why?
Communicate with each other
Collaborate and make a plan together
Have discussions about how a perfect world/country would be
Listen actively to the lectures
- Write in a log after each lesson
- Look up words that are unknown to them
- Create a world in Minecraft and build things by following instructions and using own imagination
- Prepare and present a short presentation of your world
Everyone needs to participate and contribute in one way or another
Everyone should be active during the discussions
Look up words that are unknown
Write in a log after each lesson
Sign in with your Microsoft account and sign up for the Minecraft: Education Edition newsletter. We promise to respect your inbox.