Reading and Writing
Art and Design
Student will identify key information.
September 18, 2017
Congratulations! You’ve arrived at the end of the trail. After many months of hard travel with various dangers, you survived the treacherous trail. Thinking on all you have learned over your journey, you have invaluable information for others who want to make the same trek. What do travelers need to know? Write a travel guide for friends and family back East who are planning their trip on the Oregon Trail.
Topics to consider including:
• Reasons why someone should travel the Oregon Trail
• What to bring (and not to bring)
• Important travel tips for the journey (safety, trade posts to visit, etc.)
• A map (be sure to include estimates in Minecraft distance with a proper ration to the real distances between posts)
• Pictures/selfies of your favorite places and events Remember: You can use artifacts from other activities as well as your reflection journal in your travel guide.
The City Of Florence (Italy)
Discover the beauty of the entire city of Florence
Pedagogical Build Battle
Represent ideas against time using blocks
Batalha dos Blocos
Representar ideias contra o tempo
Halloween Build Battle
Themed speed building and peer-to-peer assessment.
How will you learn from today's activities?
The Philippine Flag
Pixel art of the Philippine Flag